Aluclad Lift & Slide doors
Megrame aluclad Lift & Slide door is ideal solution for customers looking for a homely, warm look and feel inside, with the benefits of a hard wearing and maintenance free exterior. Aluclad patio doors offering all the benefits of a timber system without the need to maintan timber finish on the exterior.
Megrame non-compromising Lift & Slide low threshold door system is for achieving the maximum amount of light ingress. With the unique fittings system by GRETSCH-UNITAS, we are able to produce lift and slide doors with a width of up to 8 meters and a maximum height of 2.8 meters with maximum number of 4 leafs. Delightfully easy ope¬ra¬tion even of large and heavy sashes thanks to the perfect inter¬play of func¬tional compon¬ents such as bogies, drive gear and turn handle.
- Sash profile width 78 mm or 94 mm (timber – FSC® Chain of Custody certified pine, oak, meranti, mahogany, larch, other species);
- Double or triple glazed and /or filled with panels, internally beaded for enhanced security;
- Sound insulation from 32 dB (depends on the glass unit or insulated panel);
- Maximum opening – one sash – 3,1 m, two sashes – 5,99 m. Max sash weight 300 kg;
- Espagnolette Lock is fitted to the door leaf which engages into keeps in the frame. Operated by the handle this secure method of locking is mandatory for highest security levels;
- GU-thermostep warm low threshold.