Lift & slide doors
Megrame Lift & slide door opens opportunities for homeowners to create unique interfaces between larger rooms and patios, balconies and gardens. The lift & slide door is not only an attractive alternative for new homes, but can be used in renovation projects. Adding a lift & slide door to an existing home can make a noticeable improvement in a home’s comfort.
Lift & Slide doors are installed where importance is placed on generous, barrier-free doorways. The large glass panes admit more light into the room. Also the almost flush threshold grants a feeling of borderless connection between the indoor and outdoor spaces.
The 74 mm width of sash profile and 170 mm width of frame allows the use of large dimension reinforcements in door frame and sashes, thus making the entire structure very stable. Sliding uPVC doors are made from GEALAN S8000 IQ 74 mm width sash profiles and 170 mm width frame four chambers profile, which provide excellent heat and sound insulation.
- Stable construction. Wide profile, allows the use of large dimension reinforcements in door sashes and frame.
- Good heat and sound insulation. You can install up to 44 mm thick glazing.
- Sealing. Use of several gaskets and special interim TPE type gaskets (instead of the usual brush).
- Waterproof. Threshold with thermal bridge. Height only 15 mm.
- Easy to open and close.
- Door sash width from 720 mm up to 3300 mm, Max. width is 6000 mm.
- Door sash height from 720 mm up to 2700 mm.
- Possibility to install automatic remote control.
- Can be locked from the outside.
- Colour options: white; laminated on one side/both sides; different colour laminates on both sides; acrylcolour outside.