Tilt & slide doors
Our Parallel Tilt and Slide doors can operate in three positions: closed, tilt and slide. By turning the handle 90 degrees, the door automatically opens into the tilt position on the top making it ideal for ventilation.
A further 45 degrees downward twist of the handle and the door swings out at the bottom part letting the door slide parallel to the side into a preferred opening position. The locking mechanism is provided with driven stay arms pulling the sash towards the frame evenly when closing and pushing it off when opening.
A single handle conveniently operates both the tilt, turn or sliding functions.
Width from 900 mm to 1500 mm.
Sash height from 1000 mm to 2370 mm.
- Glazing beads available for different IGU-Sizes.
- Ideal in both residential and commercial applications.
- Available in 2-panel, 3-panel and 4-panel configurations.
- All profiles are steel reinforced.
- Colour options: white; laminated on one side/both sides; different colour laminates on both sides; acryl colour outside.